The english blog version of an argentinian 19yo guy · · · · · << LEER EN ESPAÑOL >>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wrong memories

(...)
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: i know i know..
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: i could lose my blog because of that..
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: the world aint ready for such revelation
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: but its a risk im to take
· n · a · n · i ·: DONT EVEN TRY PABLO ANDRES !!
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: HAHAHAHA
· n · a · n · i ·: obvious it isnt ready!! how can you want it to be ready if they lied to us and hid the truth for ages!!
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: first alf, then the smurfs... and now this...
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: daniela, i NEED to do it...
· n · a · n · i ·: but dont be that selfish, and think of the others!!
· n · a · n · i ·: if you dont im gonna intervene in the affair... i think its late, but i can save a whole generation!
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: hahahaha, idealists are the first to die daniela!!!
· n · a · n · i ·: if i die but i could introduce my message, then my death wont have been in vain
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: hahahaha
· n · a · n · i ·: do you imagine the effect that may cause?? i can see them defrosting walter disney to judge him
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: hahahahaa
· n · a · n · i ·: thousands, millions of fantasies killed... how are you supposed to live with your conscience after that?
· n · a · n · i ·: EH?
· n · a · n · i ·: EH?
· n · a · n · i ·: WHAT YOU SAY?
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: ok ok..
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: im gonna be nice, itll be few words..!
· n · a · n · i ·: just laugh ¬¬
· n · a · n · i ·: coming from you, i dont think so
· n · a · n · i ·: dont pretend to be modest... DX)
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: hahahaha
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: but ... but
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: but PLEASE!!
· n · a · n · i ·: you cant! you cant argue about that!
· n · a · n · i ·: HA-HA
· n · a · n · i ·: danus 1 - pablete 0
· n · a · n · i ·: wuhu!
P@βlO_Cg || >>>: ¬¬
· n · a · n · i ·: accept the defeat!
(...)

My translation of a chat with Daniela (Zona Oeste, Bs. As., Arg.), from 08:54:21 PM to 09:10:25 PM of 02/17/2006.

This summer I decided to get down to read a little, and after finishing a couple of books, I chose to carry on reading with famous "Da Vinci Code", which had been partially abandoned because of study reasons since last year, but I have to admit it's interesting. Having read something else -but not enough so as to finish it-, I found lots of novelties related to religion, the Bible and so on, which gave me more than a surprise, despite considering myself as an agnostic. But no one would have thought there were so many hidden messages, so many ideas determined to show a reality which was hidden for years to the world, but which probably needed to remain discreetly hidden to be able to be safe until now. I'm not going to reveal anything I've read because I think Dan Brown knows how to do it better -and, anyway, the movie will be on the cinemas this year-, but I'm going to refer to something that sincerely shocked me, more because of the moment of my life which it involves than because of how trangressor it is. I showed it to some selected people, as our friend from the top of this post, and she suggested me not doing it... but I couldn't let them keep on lying us like this. Just look at the following image...


...yes... Lion King's picture... but now look at the sky in it...

...look for the message...

...ready? If not, select the following line with your mouse to see what it really says:

>> SEX (the one in the middle ain't an F!! just look well!!)

That's it!! READY!! Childhood spoiled!! Have you seen Dani, I could do it!! And no, I don't accept the defeat!! :P

Well guys, if you couldn't come back to reality, I can recommend you my head psycologist, Alejandra, who I don't know if she'll solve your problem but at least she gives me half her incomes and we earn something that way.

And, for the eskeptical, I'll give them the freedom to take up searching in Google, Yahoo! or your favourite searcher about Disney and these messages -in other movies too, and stronger ones, be careful-. I'll tell you I've got the movie in my computer and I could prove it by myself.

A big hug, and I hope you'll be able to tolerate the truth... :O

0 acotaciones:

Post a Comment

<< Home