The english blog version of an argentinian 19yo guy · · · · · << LEER EN ESPAÑOL >>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Don't Believe The Truth: I've Got It!

I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN MY OASIS CONCERT TICKET!!!

Yesterday midnight, while being online, my friend Dani -who I met at university thanks to a common girl friend and who did not come to my birthday :O- let me know, in a well-euphorically way, the tickets would be available to buy from today, Tuesday, from 10 AM in some "selling points". I think I died three times trying to click over the link she had sent me, but I did it, and could notice my friend didn't lie about such things and that's why she kept being my friend. So, I invited Faby, an university friend as well, to the conversation and the three of us tried to find out a way of buying the tickets the following day. However, Fabiana wasn't able to buy them yet and so I arranged to meet Daniela by myself. The greatest dilemma probably consisted in "FIELD or STALLS"??... Field tickets cost $ 60, and stalls ones doubled them in price and even more: $ 120/$ 150; of course that, in such situations, you don't consider the paying them as a hard thing, but we were trying to choose the best option. Invaluable VIP's of $ 300 were also there, staring us in a haughtly manner and seeming unreachable. After emotional crisis and a sleepy night, Dani and I decided to arrange the "meeting" once the sun has risen. Personally, I didn't sleep, but at 3 PM I met her in Florida 770, in the middle of the Capital city, so as to get our so desired tickets. Besides, she bought one more for a friend of her and I did the same for Seba -from university-, who had asked me if I could a while before leaving home. There weren't too many people and we liked that, because that gave us more hope to get them -let's say it's the first day, but they didn't do too much publicity-, and we did it so. Thanks to Sebastián's influences and other considerations, I preferred to buy field tickets, whereas Dani chose stalls. By the way, they happened to be more expensive ($ 75 + $ 7 -service :O-, mine).

Happy with our tickets saved between "T guides" -guides with maps of the city- so as not to spoil them, we started wandering -o getting lost- and I gave her an ice-cream as a present, which actually I owed her because I didn't know what "ir a cococho" meant. After not knowing where we were but relating everything we saw to Englishmen and helping us with some not-used "T guide", each of us came back to home.

Actually, rather than getting off at Lanús railway-station, I decided to get off earlier and pass by Griselda's to say hello, besides giving her ideas about how to get money so she may go to the concert too. Obviously, I make her wash her hands before touching this beautiful thing ("my precious..." ¬¬):

Let's wait till March 10th now!!

I hope the accurate counter I've put on the right of my blog will be helpful!

0 acotaciones:

Post a Comment

<< Home